Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Little About This Blog

In April of 2005 I became the proud owner of a 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty equipped with the 6.0 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel. I have spent the past five years modifying this truck to my own personal liking and needs. This was the first diesel truck that I have ever owned, so I was alittle behind the curve when it came to knowing the ins and outs of not only maintenance but also modifications. So I began to search anywhere I could to find information and answers to my questions.
During my searching I discovered one thing rather quickly; there is alot of information floating out there in cyber space reguarding these trucks. I developed this blog because I believe it is important to assimilate this very important information into one centralized location. I will be updating this blog with posts designed to give insight into the proper maintenance techniques and tips to make your 6.0 Powerstroke run for a long time. I will also be doing comparisions and write ups of how to install some of the more popular modifications that will lead to not only increased performance but also fuel economy.
If you have a specific question or something to contribute, please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what is on your mind! Thanks for checking out this blog!

3 comments: